The Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends event is a celebration of the release of Fire Emblem Heroes, the first game in the Fire Emblem series created from the ground up for smart devices.
In this promotional event, you can choose your favorite characters from the many featured in the Fire Emblem series. The results collected on the Choose Your Legends site will be used in two different ways, as described below.
■ First-place characters will make special appearances in the Fire Emblem Heroes game
The global community’s top-ranked hero and heroine (two total) will appear in Fire Emblem Heroes in the future wearing special Choose Your Legends outfits.
● These special versions of the characters will be available in the future to be summoned using earned or purchased Orbs.
● Details on the development progress for these characters will be distributed through the official Twitter accounts for Fire Emblem Heroes or Nintendo.
■ Fire Emblem Heroes calendar wallpaper
Monthly calendar wallpaper based on Fire Emblem Heroes will also be created based on the results from everyone who participated in the Choose Your Legends event.
These wallpaper images will be distributed in the future through the official Twitter accounts for Fire Emblem Heroes or Nintendo.
Calendar Wallpaper Distribution Schedule
3/2017: 1st-place Hero and Heroine
4/2017: 2nd-place Hero and Heroine
5/2017: 3rd-place Hero and Heroine
6/2017: 4th-place Hero and Heroine
7/2017: 5th-place Hero and Heroine
8/2017: 6th-place Hero and Heroine
9/2017: 7th-place Hero and Heroine
10/2017: 8th-place Hero and Heroine
11/2017: 9th-place Hero and Heroine
12/2017: 10th-place Hero and Heroine
● Calendar wallpaper for January and February will be distributed during the voting period.
Wednesday, 1/18/2017 to 9:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, 1/31/2017.
(How to Participate)
There are two different ways you can choose the characters you'd most like to see succeed during this event.
Option 1: Select a title first
Select a title from the Fire Emblem series, and then choose a Hero from that game.
Option 2: Choose randomly
Choose a randomly selected Hero from a game within the series.
● You can submit your choice once per day using either Option 1 or Option 2.
● For the purposes of this event, a new day starts at 10 p.m. PT.
(Participating with a Nintendo Account)
If you link a Nintendo Account, you will receive 200 Platinum Points for My Nintendo when you submit your first Hero choice.
● Each account will only receive My Nintendo points for this event once.
● Users without a My Nintendo account will need to register for a Nintendo Account if they have not previously done so in order to choose a Hero while signed in to a Nintendo Account.
● My Nintendo points will be directly applied to the user's Nintendo Account within a few days after the event ends. After the My Nintendo points are applied, a notification e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address registered to the user's account.
(Choose Your Legends Event-Results Announcements)
The event results will be announced via the Fire Emblem Heroes official site or the official Nintendo Twitter account.
(Additional Important Information)
● Each user can participate in this event using a single Nintendo Account. If it is determined multiple accounts were improperly used to make choices, both those choices and any benefits derived from participation will be invalidated at Nintendo’s sole discretion.
● We will not respond to individual requests for information such as details on vote counts or results.
● The Nintendo Account User Agreement (https://accounts.nintendo.com/term/eula/US?lang=en-US
) applies to this event for any sections not detailed here.
● This site may be deactivated at any time after the voting period for the Choose Your Legends event ends.
Inquiries about this event should be sent to the e-mail address listed below:
● We will not respond to inquiries about event vote counts or results.
Browser / Operating System
● iOS 8.0 or higher (Safari or Chrome)
● Android 4.2 or higher (Chrome)
Please note that some devices may not be supported.
● Internet Explorer 11 or higher
● Latest version of Google Chrome
● Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
● Latest version of Safari
■ Style sheets
This site uses style sheets. If style sheets are disabled within your device's browser, pages may not display properly. Please make sure style sheets are enabled in your browser.